A prestigious and exclusive development of just 10 luxury, two bedroom apartments some with gardens and balconies set in one of the finest roads in Cheltenham centre
No 33 is an outstanding development of luxury apartments created from the conversion of an elegant double fronted dress Georgian Villa. Comprising 10 apartments in total, all of which are beautifully proportioned, unique in style and with two bedrooms ranging from c710 Sq Ft to 1087 Sq Ft. A limited number of apartments have their own private gardens, and some have balconies, all have a private parking space.
Due for completion in Spring 2020
Apartment 10 is a grand and spacious apartment at c 1087 Sq. Ft. It has a private balcony and is set on the first floor.
Particular thought has been given to the design of each apartment and to the overall feel of the build with luxury living at the forefront of the design. Offered to the market with an exemplary finish, the apartments include fixtures and fittings, bespoke kitchen and high standard sanitary ware from reputable names. The development offers comfort and quality yet retaining the focus on practical accommodation, ideal for day to day living. Great onus has been placed on security, enabling the apartments to be an ideal lock up and leave. Set behind wrought iron railings and electronically operated gates, with each apartment owning a private and secure parking space.
The town of Cheltenham, in the heart of the Cotswolds, was designed in its 18th and 19th century heyday as a resort for the gentry and its wealthy visitors. Cheltenhams architecture elegantly shows its Regency heritage in the with an abundant of stately properties with Christchurch Road perfectly demonstrating the classic townhouses that are so highly sought after. Whilst undoubtedly famous for its Georgian influence, Cheltenham is recognised for its wide tree-lined roads, elegant garden squares and beautiful parks, and has therefore retained its status today as a thriving and ever sought-after town. Social events and cosmopolitan shopping also enhance the fashionable living on offer, as well as playing host to many festivals including, Jazz, Literature and Food. Not forgetting exceptional sporting and leisure facilities and for being intentionally recognised as the home of National Hunt Racing. Cheltenham has been voted by The Telegraph as the number one place to raise a family.
• Acoustic overlay to all upper floor surfaces, new carpeting with ceramic tiles to bathroom and kitchen.
• A range of fitted base & wall units
• Worktops with Granite or Wood surfaces
• Siemens integrated appliances, including induction hob with extractor
• Siemens Integrated Fridge/Freezer
• Siemens Integrated Dishwasher
• Siemens Integrated Wash/Dryer
• Flooring choice of engineered oak or carpet
• Sanitaryware by Villeroy & Boch
• Villeroy & Boch Vanity Unit
• Dual Power heated towel rail
• Back-lit Mirror
• Flooring and Walls designer porcelain tiles
• Flooring choice from luxury carpet range
• Walls and ceilings finished with timeless white emulsion
• Quality engineered Oak flooring
• Walls and Ceilings finished with timeless white emulsion.
• Internal light oak doors with chrome furniture
• Gas fired Combination Boiler
• Home Automation Package
• LED dimmable downlights to kitchen, living, bathroom and en suite
• Pendant light to bedrooms
• TV and telephone points throughout
• Entry system Secure video system
• Automated gated entrance to parking area
• Windows powder coated aluminium, white internally and grey externally
• Communal stair balustrades in a brushed stainless-steel finish with glass panels
• Limestone tiling to ground floor communal area, carpet to stairs and upper communal areas
• Automated bollard lighting to external areas
• Dedicated parking spaces will be allocated to each apartment
Much of the charm of the Number 33 Development is due to its position. Set in the heart of cultural Cheltenham in an area recognised as one of Cheltenhams finest addresses, the development forms part of a graceful street scene with high calibre homes forming the majority. Cheltenhams two fashionable shopping districts, Montpellier and Promenade are within strolling distance along with the eclectic mix of boutiques, coffee shops and eateries including The Ivy and 131. The close proximity to the town centre and excellent communications links and easy access to Cheltenham Spa Train station, make this area an ideal spot for those seeking a sustainable lifestyle.
AGENTS NOTE - Please note the generic photos, floorplans and above information is related to the entire building and not necessarily apartment specific.
115 Promenade, Cheltenham
Gloucestershire, GL50 1NW
Call: +44 (0) 1242 222292