An exclusive and luxury development of just five brand new barn style conversions in a lovely Cotswold village
Birdlip Court is an outstanding development of just five luxury, newly constructed detached homes. Designed in a barn style to compliment the surrounding architecture and landscape, each property sits in a generous plot within a gated private enclave. Ranging from 2190 Sq ft to 2644 Sq Ft (total), each home is individual in style internally, with particular thought given to practical and comfortable living arrangement with a luxury finish ideal for contemporary living. All beautifully proportioned with private gardens, garaging and off-road parking.
Due for completion 2020
Birdlip is a lovely Cotswold village a mere 6 miles to the South of Cheltenham. Se within an elevated position within An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, this charming village is surrounded by some breathtaking landscape. It is well known for its walking and riding countryside, some of the best in the area with the Cotswold Way trail running alongside it. The village has a primary school, rated Outstanding, with a playgroup and after-school club, village hall and church in addition to the Royal George Hotel. Whilst distinctively semi-rural, the charm of Birdlip is its close proximity to larger towns, which offer excellent restaurant, recreational and sporting facilities. Education options in the local area are particularly strong in both the private and state sectors with independent schools including Kings School, Wycliffe College, Beaudesert, Cheltenham College, The Cheltenham Ladies College and Dean Close whilst there are Grammar schools in Stroud, Gloucester and Cheltenham.
Birdlip is suitably located approximately 6 miles from Cheltenham, 8 miles from both Stroud and Gloucester and 10 miles from Cirencester. The A417 provides direct access to Gloucester and Cirencester in addition to both the M4 and M5 Motorways. There are train stations in Stroud, Gloucester and Cheltenham with Birdlip placed conveniently between all locations.
• Acoustic overlay to all upper floor surfaces, new carpeting with ceramic tiles to bathroom and kitchen.
• Luxury Bespoke Kitchens
• Worktops with Granite, Quartz or Timber
• Siemens integrated appliances, including induction hob with extractor. Twin ovens and microwave
• Siemens Integrated Fridge/Freezer
• Siemens Integrated Dishwasher
• Flooring choice of engineered oak or carpet
• Sanitaryware by Villeroy & Boch
• Villeroy & Boch Vanity Unit
• Dual Power heated towel rail
• Back-lit Mirror
• Flooring and Walls designer porcelain tiles
• Flooring choice from luxury carpet range or engineered oak
• Walls and ceilings finished with timeless white emulsion
• Quality engineered Oak flooring
• Internal light oak doors with chrome furniture
Home Automation Package incorporating lighting, heating, power, doorbell and smoke alarms. This provides an in one system that transforms your home into a fully automated smart home, allowing you to control your appliances via a switch on the wall, voice-control or remotely with a smartphone or computer
• Pendant light to bedrooms
• TV and telephone points throughout
• Garage with remote controlled doors
• LED lighting and power outlets
BLP 10 year warranty
All EPCS are available on request.
115 Promenade, Cheltenham
Gloucestershire, GL50 1NW
Call: +44 (0) 1242 222292